Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jacuzzi surprise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

That's rather horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭wba88

holy 5hit (pun intended)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Wrong, She did not crap the Jacuzzi rather some idiot plumber or Jacuzzi Maintainnance guy flooded dirt water or sewage up into the thing. It was posted a few days ago here. Same thing only not on Youtube. See Post 86

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Holy Hell. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

netwhizkid wrote:
    Wrong, She did not crap the Jacuzzi rather some idiot plumber or Jacuzzi Maintainnance guy flooded dirt water or sewage up into the thing. It was posted a few days ago here. Same thing only not on Youtube. See Post 86

I think she did poo herself. I have no idea how you can say otherwise. Unless you're the plumber. And, being a millionaire, well we know you're not a plumber.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭smooth operater

ha ha ha, thats deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

netwhizkid wrote:

How did u come to that conclusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I thought it was her period?

Either way it looks damn fake

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

JohnCleary wrote:
    I thought it was her period?

Either way it looks damn fake

You do know blood is red right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Saw it elsewhere and thought that it may have happened but not to the extent it appears inthe video ... it just expands too quick and then appears to stop :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

If that's real... It's disturbing :o

• Registered Users Posts: 33,504 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

The 'spread' is far too fast for that to be real.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Ikky Poo2 wrote:
    The 'spread' is far too fast for that to be real.

But considering that the water is jetting up from the bottom of the tub at speed, couldn't this be a factor in er, transporting the offending substance quickly ??

petes wrote:
    You do know blood is red right?

You do realise that period blood isin't always red, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

The way she holds her stomach makes me think the plumbing problem originated from her bowels. If the...output... was virtually liquid, then I could imagine it dissapating that quickly

Theres a definate brown streem between her and the tub... Unless thats been paintshopped or added in somehow..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

miles teg wrote:
    The way she holds her stomach makes me think the plumbing problem originated from her bowels. If the...output... was virtually liquid, then I could imagine it dissapating that quickly

Exactly what I thought. She's holding her stomach as if it's painful, could have been explosive diarrhoea!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

I'd say it real due to the facts:

- She grabs her stomach on the moment of excretion.

- Her fellow Jacuzzi users fled the impending brown water, where as she just sits dangling her legs in her self made poo swamp. (Most people dont sit in other people poo, but she dosnt mind coze it's her's....eww)

- She places her hand over mouth, hence She's some what shocked & embarrassed....

- Also....don't MOST girls stay out off Jacuzzi's when they are having they're Period?? Either way.... that aint no human blood.

xzanti wrote:
    But considering that the water is jetting up from the bottom of the tub at speed, couldn't this be a factor in er, transporting the offending substance quickly ??
    The water jets come from the side as well. It would be far more inconsistant and, I still beleive, slower.

I'd say it real due to the facts:

- She grabs her stomach on the moment of excretion.

- Her fellow Jacuzzi users fled the impending brown water, where as she just sits dangling her legs in her self made poo swamp. (Most people dont sit in other people poo, but she dosnt mind coze it's her's....eww)

- She places her hand over mouth, hence She's some what shocked & embarrassed....

- Also....don't MOST girls stay out off Jacuzzi's when they are having they're Period?? Either way.... that aint no human blood.

And she looks a little peakish too before the explosion... Very pale.. Bad pint perhaps :o

• Advertisement

Also....

"Is this gonna take long?"

Cause I'm dying for a shit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Real Fake.

totally fake!

It's as real as Jordan's t1ts

The bandwagon has arrived.

Bout time, too... was getting worried

Advertisement