Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Kitchen World?

• 13-11-2006 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Has anybody bought a kitchen from Kitchen World - seem to be good value and units come assembled. Just wondering if too good to be true?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭elqu

Yeah I know, I got a quote from there when I was looking but felt uneasy, they put a bit too much pressure on me to order by a certain time to get a particular price. Also did not like having to get it fitted myself. Ended up going with a local guy who did the whole lot for an all in price. Didn't save any money but felt I had greater peace of mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mollymoo

They're not putting me under any pressure - girl I'm dealing with has been great and very helpful. They'll recommend a fitter who they use regularly so hope I'm not making a big mistake!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭nosmo-king

Mollymoo wrote:
    Has anybody bought a kitchen from Kitchen World - seem to be good value and units come assembled. Just wondering if too good to be true?:confused:
    How big is the kitchen/ no. of presses, type of material.etc and how many € for supply only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭stifz

The only thing i've heard of them is my neighbour had trouble with them.. Units mismatched and the fitters made a huge f**k up closing off units with downlightsers etc.. I dunno. he told me not to go near cash & carry kitchens yet a friend own's one so i dealt with him without any problems.. In fairness he paid the fitters & went on his honey moon..

Always be around on fitting day.. And never pay until your happy everything is done.. I'm still chasing 2 workmen for various jobs i paid for and they did'nt fully finish.. very annoying having to ring them 3 times a week when you could have just been there on the day.

Advertisement