Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner Wanted

Options
  • 13-11-2006 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a good and reliable Cleaner in the Greystones area to clean apartment on a weekly basis? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭gstonesmx5

i asked this question two weeks ago and got no answer.
    there is a number in superquinn and a company called beeclean or somthing.
    might help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Billiejo

Aoife_02 wrote:
    Hi there

Can anyone recommend a good and reliable Cleaner in the Greystones area to clean apartment on a weekly basis? Thanks

Had a debate with two colleagues who are starting a Cleaning Buisness soon in Graystones and surrounding areas. They were also planning a 'steam clean' service along with the general household stuff and are about to investigate the going rate.
    I'm afraid I thought there was an abundance of this type of service, but I guess there is a need for this after all. So what would be a reasonabe hourly rate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 walshs

I recently have started using a local company based in greystones - www.proshine.ie. They are very professional and do a good job. Have different rates for weekly/monthly cleaning. PM me if you want phone number.

Advertisement