Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Writing a term paper on Ireland and I need someone to interview

Options
  • 14-11-2006 5:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello. I am writing a college term paper for my economics class. The paper includes an interview with a person from the country that the paper is on. I just need someone to anwser a few questions either here on the board or via e-mail. Anyone who has a few mins. and can help me out would be a life saver!!

-Jon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Why not just post the questions and read the answers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MFJ

jayok wrote:
    Why not just post the questions and read the answers?
    at the time I did not have the questions typed on the computer....just a list in front of me. I only had a few days to get things done so i posted to see if anyone would help, while I worked on other aspects of my paper.... I was able to get it finished, despite staying up all night. Thanks to darkmaster2 & Mirror for the info!!! You saved my life mate......

Advertisement