Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The beginning

Options
  • 14-11-2006 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

My goal, to lose weight, but to retain the muscle that I have.

I am currently at 14.5 stone, but I would like to get down to 13/12.5 stone

I have always trained hard. Run/cycled/swam/lifted to the point of exhasution and beyond. I have become stronger and fitter. However, there has always been one thing missing....diet!

So today, I'm going to start to rectify that situation. I have, at the moment a pretty terrible diet, but it's covered over by my training.

So each day, I'll post my diet and exercise so myslef, adn other can see my progess. I'm going to try to be as honest as possible (even though I'm quite ashamed of my diet!)

Today:
    Breakfast: coco pops (I know, terrible choice, but I'm trying to be honest, and breakfast is always trouble for me because I find it hard to face other cereals ini the morning...)

more info on the way...

Advertisement