Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trescothick blow for England

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

it's all very very strange, however hopefully joyce will get a chance, while bell has been in good form i think the aussies know how to work him, they certainly did the last time. i'm not convinced by cook, i hope he gets a pair in the first test and they call up ed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

big shame. rpboaly the end of his test career. I hope he gets the help he needs and the time aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Stress? If he's such a 'flake' why was'nt it spotted (actually it was) and sorted out proberly? ECB need to take a good look at themselves and maybe Tres needed to be a bt more honest.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

i have some sympathy fpr him alright, but why waste everyones time and energy by going over in the first place

i hate to say it, but if he hasnt the mentality to be an international cricketer, he should pack it in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I have every sympathy with Trescothick, its a bad situation, but now was the time to do it, and not after 2 innings for next to nothing in the first test.

He's finished as a international player, though. If he can't tour, he can't just play at home.

If he did play, he wouldn't have any sympathy from the Aussie crowd. Already Monty has been barracked... how long would it have been before the chants of "2 Marcus Trescothicks, there's only 2 Marcus Trescothicks"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:D:o Sorry!

Mike.

Advertisement