Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble With Blackboard

Options
  • 14-11-2006 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having issues getting into to blackboard. Its not accepting my username and password. Is this just happenening to me or anyone else?

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I was having trouble earlier on, but it just kept timing out.

So no, I haven't been having that problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Mine is working fine....maybe has something to do with them finalising timetables or something! There is a notice saying there will be blackboard outage today but the times given are % to 5:30

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

What browser are you using.

I had some problems with cookies and firefox at the start of the year but they have been resolved, and we were warning not that the new IE wouldnt work properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

blackdoard will have some downtime today afaik

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

the maintenance window this evening is around 5pm - should be ok now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

just you!

Advertisement