Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Needed For 2 x 9 Month Old Dogs

Options
  • 14-11-2006 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Max & Sam are approx 9 months old. They are brothers from the same litter. They have had their vaccinations. They are very loving and playful dogs and will lap up every bit of attention that you can give them. They are good with children. They love walks and come with a kennel, leads and collars. I have recently moved house and the garden is not big enough and I also live a lot further away from work so have less time to spend with them. It breaks my heart to give them away but it's for their own good and I have to think of their welfare. If you are even thinking of taking these dogs I recommend you come to visit them because as soon as you meet them you will fall in love with them.

Contact Info:

Ronan,

mcauleyr@ie.ibm.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Ronan,
    I have edited your post to remove the two phone numbers you included, its not advisable to post landline and mobile numbers on the internet.
    In my experience you will end up with tens of muppets ringing you at all hours of the day and night.

Besides, anyone who see's your ad online will no doubt have access to email.

Best of luck with the puppies, they seem adorable, and look like they still may have a bit of growing to do, worth mentioning to anyone who is taking them on.

B

Advertisement