Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sister in debt

• 14-11-2006 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

First of all im posting this for a friend on my name- She posted unreg but it never came up

This is her from now on...

Hi this will be long

My sisters 27-Engaged with 2 girls-Her Fiance works in the army and brings home a decent pay packet but he spends it on crap-He goes out playing Darts and Poker-Goes Cinema and Spends weekends with his Family in another county! Fair enough if he was single but he has 2 girls to feed!!

My sister works too but its in a pub and she has to pay a babysitter. If my sis is stuck she gets loans off moneylenders etc and sometimes from me-She was stuck to pay the car tax a few months ago so i said she could get a loan on my book and she couldnt thank me enough. She gives me the money to pay it off each week!! I was just happy to help.

Then around July she badly needed 400euro cos she was behind on the rent-So i dipped into my savings to give it to her. Then in October she needed money to Put away some toys for the girls for xmas(she starts early)So i gave her a loan of 100euro.Then a few weeks ago she had to get a few new school books for the girls so i gave her another 100euro!

Only prob is now that shes text me and said what with xmas and all that she cant afford to pay me every week and can i pay it off for her and every month she will give me what i paid! She already owes me 200euro and now she wants me to pay off her loan. Honestly i can afford to (we have our xmas stuff paid for etc)but why should I? My partner and I work really hard for our money and we like to save about 100 so each week just to have it! I love my sister but Im sick of having to get her outta Jams.

If her Fiance didnt spend his pay packet on new laptops (Got one last week) and Sky tv (Which he doesnt need)And drinking sessions with the boys they would be grand-But she said she doesnt want him to have to limit his fun-He has 2 kids for christs sake-I donno what to say-Like I said I can afford it-But next week it will be something else!

I donno what to do-I know its her prob but Shes my best friend as well as my sister and I love her to bits- and I adore my Nieces and spoil them when I can! I was thinking of just paying her loans myself and she will be ok but I will be majorly out of pocket and My fella went crazy when I mentioned it-Said its not my problem!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh btw please dont say "Tel her to talk to her Fiance" Cos she wont!
    I already said It to her!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

pepper wrote:
    First of all im posting this for a friend on my name- She posted unreg but it never came up

It stays in the unregged queue until a Mod validates it, the charter covers this.
    I am at work, so it would be nice to be given a little time to get around to it.
    patience is a virtue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement