Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Timetables

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Do they actually hate us?
    *cries*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

It now says

''It is proposed that from 16th November 2006 a provisional examination schedule will be available on the timetable section of the Assessment & Logistics main menu.''

what a pile of wanky bollix. gotta love thier get out of jail card with the use of the word ''proposed'' :rolleyes:

so probably make that next week then

It now says

''It is proposed that from 16th November 2006 a provisional examination schedule will be available on the timetable section of the Assessment & Logistics main menu.''

what a pile of wanky bollix. gotta love thier get out of jail card with the use of the word ''proposed'' :rolleyes:

so probably make that next week then

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Miss GAAfia

Hate is such a strong word young padwan. Careful you must be. Annoying this is*

*on a major Yoda buzz. Anything to distract.

I predict a riooooooooote if they aren't up soon.....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

UCD admin up to their usual *high* standards then.
    I'm convinced they're getting worse every year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

all work and no exam timetable make ferdi something something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I heard last week that it would be up on the 17th...I've only five which is good considering science...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

fuppin ridiculous..... i also have to try organise work and other stuff around my exam days....aaah why does ucd have to be so..blah!! don't think there's an exact word for what i'm trying to express :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

*on a major Yoda buzz. Anything to distract.

I predict a riooooooooote if they aren't up soon.....

*grabs lead pipe*

Any minute now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Miss GAAfia

Right, I'll meet you at the lake in 5. I'll be the one with the lightsaber.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Brimmy wrote:
    *grabs lead pipe*

Any minute now...
    It was Brimmy, with the lead piping, in the... LGs? Ably assisted by the loverly Miss GAAfia?

I don't remember there being a lightsaber in Cluedo though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I've given up caring. Probably not good three weeks before finals but hey, I've dealt with this crap for three years, apathy had to kick in sometime. Next time I'm asked why I missed a tutorial..

'Oh...I'm sorry, I had intented on going today, but then I wasn't quite ready so I figured I might just go in about a week's time, sorry I didn't tell you about it, I figured you wouldn't mind'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

The time tables are being sent around to some of the professors at the moment. They're being checked so that really tough subjects and multiple subjects aren't on the same day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

[rant]And as soon as the undergraduate timetables are sorted, they'll think about sorting our ones out. YAY! :mad: Why the hell do undergrads continually take precedence? Our timetable for the semester didn't get sorted until mid-October, because lecturers hadn't been told what their undergratuate obligations were, so basically flip the rest of us. Lovely. Really.[/rant]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

hehe, I was told today when my exams are and I didn't even ask. Being in a small department has it's perks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Blush_01 wrote:
    [rant]And as soon as the undergraduate timetables are sorted, they'll think about sorting our ones out. YAY! :mad: Why the hell do undergrads continually take precedence? Our timetable for the semester didn't get sorted until mid-October, because lecturers hadn't been told what their undergratuate obligations were, so basically flip the rest of us. Lovely. Really.[/rant]

If it's any consolation I won't get the dates for any of my practical exams unitl the regular ones are done + dusted, stupid horizons...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Well the 16th is upon us and still no sign of them. Well done admin!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*shakes fist*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

I wish these disorganised fcuks would get their act together.

UCD in "screwing students over" shocker, or something to that effect. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

But we've moved up three places in some arbitrary university rankings list so what does it matter if our students are screwed over?

Right?

RIGHT????!???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Hurry up UCD, I have tickets for the Kooks on the 12th so I better not have an exam on the 13th :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

I feel for you guys...

Not only do we know the dates of our exams, but we got to choose them ourselves, and we even put a few back to January to give us more time and lighten the load! Not only that, but we asked to have a term paper postponed from the last day of this term, and they gave us another two months extension without hesitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

medicine?

Engineering. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Still not up, hmm I might only have three (possibly four) exams but I still would like to know when they are. Oh well.

Still not up, hmm I might only have three (possibly four) exams but I still would like to know when they are. Oh well.
    Try SIS, some of the Arts and Law ones are up there now... Go to Enrolment and check each individual course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

I can't fiiind miiine :(

Someone tell me when third history is on, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Most of mine r up on SIS, WOOT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I have exams up to the 21rd:(

V, go to SIS, go to information for students, go to registration and look at your student detail schedule.

Advertisement