Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Timetables

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I'm perfectly relaxed.

Just may be of use for Conor rather than hoping that his exams would finish before his flight.

Oh cheers Stepherunie, I bookmarked it for future reference. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Hmm three exams in four days. Not too bad start late-ish (the 16th) and finish early enough for me to be happy (the 19th).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've got 3 exams on one day now. That day happens to be a Saturday.

*furypainz0mgdeathburnination*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

How odd, my timetable is now only showing one of my exams.
    Pity that's not correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

I've got 3 exams on one day now. That day happens to be a Saturday.

*furypainz0mgdeathburnination*
    Exams on a saturday is just bad..It ruins a good friday night :( Especailly when said exam is from 9 - 11

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

It's very annoying the way they've taken off all bar 1 of my exams!

I can just see them changing them again completely and me having to book another flight home! Typical of UCD this is.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

Seeing as i have 4 exams, ucd could have been nice and spread them out a bit over the exam period as they have done for the last umpteen years. however, this year we were apparently the "left over" piece who have to be awkward, so our 4 exams have been squished into the following timetable:

Haematology - 13th Dec 9 am
    Endocrine - 13th Dec 6 pm
    GI disease - 14th Dec 9am
    CNS disease - 14th dec 12 pm

Four exams in two days, which are right next to each other is just horribly unfair, considering the workload involved in each exam. Add to this the ridiculousness of having CNS just an hour and 45 minutes after our GI exam and you've got the worst exam timetable i've ever had in my 2 and half years here, and that's saying something.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Exams on a saturday is just bad..It ruins a good friday night :( Especailly when said exam is from 9 - 11
    Try 9.30-12.30, 3-5 and 6-8 all in the same Saturday (morning exam is a 3 hour practical exam in Belfield, others are in the RDS)... SO pissed off about this. Seriously. How can you be expected to perform to the best of your ability in the last exam of the day when you've already had 5 hours of exams that day? Argh.

Advertisement