Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Crashed Nissan

Options
  • 14-11-2006 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

If figure this is the best place to ask

Has any one here Crashed/wrote off , 99-00 nissan of any sort ,preferable a Primera ,Almera . I need to get one tiny part to re-pair another Nissan

Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Why did you figure that this was the best place to ask???

-Here's a suggestion ... a Scrapyard perhaps!!?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Joeface

well scrap yard will fleece me , and all i need is a Power Mosfet out of the ECU

its an NEC part UPA1559H SIP10(ZIP10)

but it cant be bought on the electronics market, as it is custom Nissan Part.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'd try eBay if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

have you priced it from a dealer or scrapyard, or are you presuming it'll be expensive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

How do you know the 'fet is toast?

If you are competent with a soldering iron, and are sure that's the faulty component, Here is what you seek.

I'm not sure what their minimum order is, and couldn't find a uk supplier on google at first glance, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

Good luck.

• Advertisement

Thanks Roundy

But been there already the part is custom for nissan and even though in my job i do loads of work for nec they still wouldnt give me a data sheet so i could pick an alternate. The rest of the ECU pcb seems fine, The fet is the only thing gone.
    The part probably isnt expensive its self its the ECU that expensive so if possible I would like to change the part only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

if you're willing to travel a little there's always big seans scrapyard in cork. it's a wander around a field and take parts out yourself kind of place. i know there's 5 almeras up there as of saturday, and christ knows how many more other nissans. easy to find what you want there i'd imagine and probably cost **** all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Big Sean is an old skool scrappie.

PM one of us if you need directions OP, near Ballincollig is enough for now...

sound lads, as a former resident of cork i think i know the place

Advertisement