Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung X680 Bluetooth Headset

• 14-11-2006 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I am looking to get one of these for my brother for Christmas. I have seen a load of headsets for Samsungs on ebay, most seem to say that they would work with any model of Samsung phone regardless. Is this right ? I am guessing it is but just wanted to check with the very knowledgable people on Boards first :D
    Dont want to go spending a fortune getting it in Ireland when can be got cheaper from the good ol reliable internet ;)
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

It ws my understanding that bluetooth headsets will work with any bluetooth compatible phone e.g. Nokia would work with Motorola etc. etc. but I'm open to correction.

I know definitely that non-mobile branded headsets e.g. Jabra will work with all phones, so to answer your question a Samsung headset should most definitely work with a Samsung phone (and probably will work with your other phones too).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Any bluetooth headset should work with any bluetooth phone. I've used Motorola headsets with Nokias, Sony headsets with Motorolas and Nokia headsets with Motorolas. All worked perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 anto8791

Excellent guys...Just what I needed to hear...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I second chrislad, and have had the same experience. Any bluetooth headset should work with any bluetooth phone. There may be exceptions to the rule, but I haven't seen them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 anto8791

Cheers for all the advice people...Boards as always very knowledgable :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement