Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cable Broadband in clonee

Options
  • 14-11-2006 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

hi guys,

Im living on Pace Avenue in Clonee .I know a number of people have wireless broadband in the area .I am just wondering does anyone know if there is any cable broadband providers in the area .Checking my line with eircom is saying I cant sign up .I havent been able to get a date for when I will be able to subscribe either.

If its not possible , if anyone living in the same area could let me know whats the wireless connectivity and speeds like for the area and who would be best to go with ?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 fast1

hey mate I am also in Pace Ave. From what I researched it is not available in the area. I have eircom broadband with a while modem. The speeds are OK, not great, but bareable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

rocco wrote:
    hi guys,

Im living on Pace Avenue in Clonee .I know a number of people have wireless broadband in the area .I am just wondering does anyone know if there is any cable broadband providers in the area .Checking my line with eircom is saying I cant sign up .I havent been able to get a date for when I will be able to subscribe either.

If its not possible , if anyone living in the same area could let me know whats the wireless connectivity and speeds like for the area and who would be best to go with ?

cheers

I am living in Castaheany and I have broadband with NTL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭wardie

I am in Manorfields and also have NTL Broadband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭dillon_the_rabb

Hi

I am also in Castaheany, and have NTL. Speeds are fairly constant, but I have had a few problems over the past 2 weeks with the connection dropping. Support says nothing wrong and reboots dont sort the problem. It is like it has a mind of its own :D

Be lucky

DTR

Advertisement