Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ART quick questions for DUMMY please!!

• 14-11-2006 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭

I am just contimplating getting a system to watch football amybe some golf if possible.

What are your thoughts on this reciever please?

http://www.satellite.ie/acatalog/Smart_MX21_Pay_and_Free_Tv_receiver.html

Also does anyone know what type of dish i would require?

I would also need tips on where to go for a card other than Ebay please.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i see that ART wont have Premier League rights from next season onwards for 3 seasons so you may want to rethink about getting ART Sports

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

Thanks ok i will forget about that idea so. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

And I only bought my card this week!!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

The only thing confirmed is that Art have lost the rights for premiership fooball from next season on 7w. As of yet there is nothing confirmed about 13E. Lets just wait another while and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

You won't easily get 7W here. I can't get a sniff of it in Limerick with a 1.1m dish. It would seem unlikely they would not have it on 7W and would have it on 13E given difference in footprint.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Aquos76 wrote:
    The only thing confirmed is that Art have lost the rights for premiership fooball from next season on 7w. As of yet there is nothing confirmed about 13E. Lets just wait another while and see.

That's interesting.

I note these stories about the demise of ART happen every year.

Advertisement