Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES6 - Kitserver and Graphics

Options
  • 14-11-2006 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

I use Kitserver 6.1 right now but just got 6.2. I remember in PES5 that when I had Kitserver installed and graphics set to High on all settings the game looked great from the Wide (in game) view.

I have Kitserver set to the highest detail again for pes6 but the graphics don't look near as good. Close up everything looks fine but from the Wide/Long view they look blocky. Could someone using kitserver and settings on High (in game) and Highest (1 I think) in Kitserver take a screen grab so I could compare to my own ? Could mail it to "brianon.run AT gmail.com".
    Its really bugging me! :mad:

BTW for a laugh you should turn settings to lowest in Kitserver and start a match. Players look like fussball men :)

Oh and anyone recommend a good turf patch?

Cheers,
    Brian.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The game is only out and theres new patches and files out daily, kitserver itself keeps getting updated, i would wait a little while before getting the mega server patch thingy.

atm im using 6.2 and getting weird artefacts on players shadows, didnt happen on 6.1

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

I installed 6.2 last night and it seems fine.

Downloaded some new stadiums from here ...
    http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=36891

Where do you get your kits from ?

And finally, what happens if I have kitserver installed and go online ?
    Can I use 'other' (3rd etc...) kits against online opponents ? Or even stadiums I have installed extra to the game with kitserver ? WOuld it allow me to do this or would it crash ?

I could try but last night the new born baby was ... demanding and am at work now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Just press 1 2 3 or 4 at kit select, the dinosaur kits dont work with kitserver (to you anyway other guy sees them).

You will see the kits you have he will see the ones he has.

kdjac

Advertisement