Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken 5 Problem.

Options
  • 14-11-2006 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭

K,

I've had it since it was released and lately it has started screwing up on me. What happens is the characters don't react to the input from the controller. It takes about 8s or so for a command to register. It then goes on to not save when the rounds are over and the wins before hand are null and void.

I clean the disc and put it back in and it tells me that the file on the memory card is corrupt and needs to be deleted. Then I continue into the game the saved data is gone. The above problem is still there so I delete the save game and it's still happening only I don't have all the characters and levels I had saved.

Did this happen to any of you guys and is my game toast?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Is this happening in other games? If yes, it might be faulty memory card.

However, it HAS happened to me a few times before -- Tekken 5 might have a bug in its save system*.

*idle speculation

Advertisement