Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HDR creation problems

• 14-11-2006 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭

I have been trying out HDR for the first time , and Im using the Automerge function in photoshop.

I have a auto bracketed image , at -1 0 and +1 exposure , taken on a tripod , I converted using the eos viewer utility to tiff for the 3 images , and loaded them into photshop for an automerge ,

It works , and throws up an image on the screen that looks fine to me , but I cannot print it !!

The print options in photoshop are greyed out , the image is in a tiff format and comes in at 45MB , and I have no option to save as a jpeg. I can see the image fine in photoshop , can anyone tell me what steps I am missing , obviously there is another one before I can print the image !!

Tried working with the images after converting from raw to jpeg but that just gave an error in photoshop saying that the images did not have enough range to make a HDR

Also If I view the image in another image program like Windows picture and fax viewer Its mostly grey !!

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭digitalage

sounds like you did'nt change it from 32bit mode as the HDR are 32bit when created in PSCS2? If not go to Edit/mode and change it to 8bit or 16bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

Thanks for the reply , got it saved and printed properly

Advertisement