Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault Megane

Options
  • 14-11-2006 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Just bought a renault megane and i was thinking id like to dress it up a bit, im not into speeding or modifing the engine, that doesnt matter to me, the colour is nice to, however id like to do some stuff to make it lookm nicer, hpw domi start, what do i buy, what do i need? IV a budget of about 1000euro max.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mullie06

Colour code it don't bother with alloys unless there from a higher spec megane (like GTi-16 alloys on a d turbo 306) colour code it get light tints and please don't put lexus lights on it

Advertisement