Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing......Big!

Options
  • 14-11-2006 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Heah guys

Looking for a supplier, in Ireland or online, that has a quality range of cycling gear for the, eh......, larger frame.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

How big/fat are we talking? I'm a 36 to 38 waist (depending on the season :D ) and 6' tall. I find XL is OK (Altura etc) - though some Italian brands I need XXL.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I think most suppliers (online at least) go up pretty high.

These shorts from wiggle for example, go to 3XL (47 inch waist!)

Cycling is also really great for losing weight if that is what you're after, I had always been quite fat since my childhood and then lost 6 stone cycling in 1999 (without much dieting.)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

wiggle are great and now deliver to Ireland. Just be careful with them. AFAIK they had some peoblems with hackers who got hold of customers credit card details and ran up huge bills. Last I heard it was sorted but something to be aware of.

Advertisement