Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good Idea/ Bad Idea Classic Landrover Series 2/3

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭stifz

Im considering doing the exact same thing. I have a twin axle 20ft trailer currently using a saloon and is't the best on the poor car. I was looking at a 74' RR with a 86' shell. 3ltr nissan engine. Competely over hauled.. insurance 250 per year and tax around 27 i think ( for vintage - i may be incorrect)... Even if i drove it solid for the year i'd still save on insurance & tax on my normal saloon..

If i do go for it i think i'd have to pimp it out though! tint the windows.. massive alloys and as many spots can fit on the front rack!!

sure why not!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

Sounds like a good idea so :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 2,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭macplaxton

Might be a good idea to check the date before posting voz es.

This one is nearly 11 years old. That's twice now...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement