Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death Jr. 2 [psp game]

• 14-11-2006 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

68448-2-2.jpg
    That’s Pandora, one of the new playable characters in Death Jr. 2. She’s a cutie, especially with that chain whip (I love chain whips) which is a lot like DJ’s scythe but, it’s a chain with a lil’ hook on the end, aka the “Bone Whip”. Okay enough about my fascination with whips. Anyway, now with the new playable character, you can play this game with a friend. Granted they would need DJ2 and a PSP, but imagine how much fun it would be to kill hordes of enemies with your friend. Scythe wielding reaper and bone whip baring lolita. All this can mean is massive fun.
    http://www.deathjr.com/deathjr2/
    And with the last game comes a new addictive lil' flash game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sweetbeat

I guess I'm the only psp player that has played Death Jr. 2. I'll just sit back and play it by myself I guess.:cool:

Advertisement