Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check this out!!

Options
  • 14-11-2006 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Now that ive got your attention, could any of the drummers out there inform me as to where i might be able to get intermediate drum lessons in or around dublin?? Ive been playing a few years and am fairly decent, even after a considerable break. But i want to REALLY improve my playing and a decent teacher would be a great help.
    Anyone know of any??

P.S. not sure if this is in the correct form??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jg05

Hi Jimmy

I am a drum teacher from Dundalk Co.Louth and I am offering beginner to intermediate drum lessons.

I teach one to one lessons in private comfortable surroundings.

I teach hourly lessons with very reasonable rates. But if you are traveling from Dublin or anywhere else near by than we could obviously arrange a longer lesson and maybe schedule it for every two weeks or whatever suits you. I do teach people traveling from Dublin and they find this way very easy. I am also based in town and actually two minutes off the M1 so they can reach my place in 45-50mins.

I teach all ages from children that are seven years of age right up to people who are middle aged. And teach six days a week.

if you are interested or have any questions about my lessons or course content then please feel free to email me on johngray06@gmail.com for a speedy reply.

Thanks.

Advertisement