Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless broadband in Kildare

Options
  • 15-11-2006 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Folks
    Can anyone help me get wireless Broadband in Clane/Sallins/Caragh area.
    Have tried ICE,DIGIWEB,IRISHBROADBAND,CLEARWIRE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

Digiweb are now providing broadband to Sallins. Mines getting installed on thursday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Hi, We are not far from Carragh Village and had similar problems getting broadband. We got it no problem from Callidus Telecom Phone:
    01 8263546...talk to a very helpful lady called Anne Marie there. She will arrange application and test. Tell her it's urgent and she will really pull out all the stops for you. We have no problems with their service. I understand from their website and installer that they also provide the IFA broadband service in this area but I think that going directly with Callidus is better value and a better contention rate.

I understand that Quantum have also increased their coverage in this are but I think that Callidus is better value.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 11 fergal40

Hi, We are not far from Carragh Village and had similar problems getting broadband. We got it no problem from Callidus Telecom Phone:
    01 8263546...talk to a very helpful lady called Anne Marie there. She will arrange application and test. Tell her it's urgent and she will really pull out all the stops for you. We have no problems with their service. I understand from their website and installer that they also provide the IFA broadband service in this area but I think that going directly with Callidus is better value and a better contention rate.

I understand that Quantum have also increased their coverage in this are but I think that Callidus is better value.

Many thanks.will try this company

• Registered Users Posts: 11 fergal40

Sponge Bob wrote:

Thanks,
    Family member Had this service,system down last 10 weeks cannot get them out to repair

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

fergal40 wrote:
    Thanks,
    Family member Had this service,system down last 10 weeks cannot get them out to repair

Seem to remember Callidus being mentioned in a thread with Torque broadband not too long ago. Try a search, I'm pretty sure Callidus have bought Torque so you might be getting the same service with both companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭matthiku

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054982749

it contains a warning, so be very careful with this company, perhaps ask other users/customers first before committing

Advertisement