Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nokia e61 firmware update woes

• 15-11-2006 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

i have an E61 nokia, firmware version
    rm-89
    product code 0538289 ( uk model sim free unbranded)

i have tried the nokia web updater program and it says no updates available.

i know that there is a version 2.06XXXX firmware available for the above e61 product code.
    rather than leaving my phone into a nokia service centre and waiting for 2 days to have it flashed with the updated firmware, is there any other way i can get it upgraded? as the nokia service centre is not near me and a bit of a drive away...

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Wait until they put it on the web. That's about it really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

why isnt the web updater updated. the latest version is available for my product code at a nokia service centre.

nokia need to sort this asap as there are tons of people out there with same issue,, and irate too,

my patience is wearing thin with nokias service!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Advertisement