Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merchandise where should I buy ?

Options
  • 15-11-2006 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me the names of some sites where I can get some good prices for American football/baseball merchandise, all teams.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yeah I wouldn't mind some info on the same. Wanted to order a hoody from the official Chiefs website but they only deliver to the US, Canada and Mexico and I really want one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

you can get a lot of official stuff on ebay, i bought a jersey and a hoody off there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Can anyone give me the names of some sites where I can get some good prices for American football/baseball merchandise, all teams.
    If you are looking to buy a few things then Eastbay's outlet store is well worth looking at. They've quick delivery and I got caught with the customs once, not the other time. They've loads of search parameters too such as price, type of sport etc
    http://www.eastbay.com/ and click on outlet on the right. They currently have free shipping on orders of $75 or more, not sure if that applies internationally. You have to spend a bit of time going through it to get good bargains because they have so much stuff on sale. A good one I saw there is a Larry Fitzgerald Arizona Cardinals 2004 jersey for $18.99, not bad value even if it's out of season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

By the way, a lot of the ebay stuff is fake. tallaghtoutlaws can explain that better than me but here's a link you'll find interesting:
    http://www.iafs.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=37223#37223

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

ive never had a problem on Ebay..........so far ive bought a Texans "Carr" alternate for €4.50, a Favre shirt for €15 and a UCONN hoodie for €15.....all top quality and have survived numerous washes so no longer care if they are real or not....they look and feel the part though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

If the USC Trojans win Saturday, 2 December, against the UCLA Bruins, they will be going to their 4 consecutive national championship (two of which they won). Gear can be obtained from the USC Trojan bookstore online for those interested.

Advertisement