Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl sports underwear sizes

Options
  • 15-11-2006 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Lidl have winter generic sports underwear as a special on 20-11: http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20061120.index

Hoping that Lidl carried these before, anyone bought these know what the fit is like?

I bought the Crane Sports cycling winter underwear from Aldi last time round. My waist size is 32" and I'm 1m78 tall, so I bought the Medium size but found the fit of the leggings and the long john base layer to tight and a bit to short also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Membrane

Membrane wrote:
    Lidl have winter generic sports underwear as a special on 20-11: http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20061120.index

Hoping that Lidl carried these before, anyone bought these know what the fit is like?

I bought the Crane Sports cycling winter underwear from Aldi last time round. My waist size is 32" and I'm 1m78 tall, so I bought the Medium size but found the fit of the leggings and the long john base layer to tight and a bit to short also.

Bought a set today. It's not by Crane Sports. 100% polyester, thinner and thereby more flexible than the Aldi base layer gear which is to tight. This time size medium fits me perfectly. It's generic sports underwear, but says that its suitable for cycling, the seams are flat on the inside. Lidl branch I went to didn't have much stock.

Also bought a "Sports MP3 player" there, a bit expensive by Lidl standards (E80), but a fairly nice bit of kit. Has heart rate monitoring and calory usage functions, but these aren't much use for cyclists afaict, the heart monitor requires putting a finger on a sensor on the player to get a read out. I Googled beforehand for more info on it and knew this.

Advertisement