Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CarGiant.ie/.co.uk

Options
  • 15-11-2006 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi There,

Just wondering if anyone has any first-hand experience of using these guys over in that there London...any info. welcome.

also, any hints/tips as to what kind of discount you can expect on the list price that the advertise on-line?

Is it worth getting the AA/RAC inspection done on these cars given the tests etc. they perform themselves?

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

don't know anyhing about car giant, but try trade-sales.co.uk, they have very cheap cars.

They are horrible to deal with and there are a few hidden extras, but they shift a lot of cars so they must be doing something right.

if you watched the UK version of the apprentice, this is where they were selling the cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

The price that you see is the price you pay!I've had no dealing with them, but that's waht I've seen on other threads.Do a search.I was in Cargiant last year.It's a fine well ran establishment

Advertisement