Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

XBOX with wrong video setting

• 15-11-2006 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi

I have an xbox and yesterday I changed the video setting on using XBMP to ntsc-j by mistake. Now all I get is audio and a blue screen.

How can I reset this to PAL. I have seen articles about Enigmah video switch. Where can I get this if there is no other way to do it.

If this is in the wrong place can you please move.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

plug it in by scart, or rca,to a dual standard vcr, pal/ntsc, click,l1,l2,l3,av,on the vcr.SET VCR TO NTSC , it pickup xbox automaticlly.you only need yo connect rca,video.connect vcr to tv via scart,you can borrow vcr,or buy secondhand vcr.Maybe you know sum1,in tv shop,gameshop,let you plug in to a ntsc,vcr or monitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rtyped

There is a bootable CD I saw mention of a long time ago that boots into a program that is just for setting the video std of the xbox, so you don't have to be able to see, just press A for ntsc, B for pal that sort of thing, I think it was called video selector or some such. It's a long time ago but if you search xbox-scene or somewhere like that you might be able to find it.

Advertisement