Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's the best mechanic in Limerick?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭JoJo_27

I was forced to take my car into Advanced Pitstop the other day as it pretty much gave up the ghost outside the door. Needed a few things done and was terrified the cost would be ridiculous in this place as I'd heard it was super expensive. I rang around a few places for costings of the jobs before giving the go ahead and Advanced Pitstop were cheaper by quite a bit. Really nice guy called Pat. Definitely recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

zombie_thread.jpg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 19 feikennyw

Henry Street garage without a doubt,honesty is so rare these days and when u talk to dom u will know hes honest and his work is second to none and always has cars coming and going which proves he has a good name and ive never once had to bring my car back to him for same problem,trust me on this one..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Noel Dollery in Bruree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Anyone use windmill motors? I've used them on and off for years now and they've always gotten the job done and never let me down. Had everything from fiesta's to bmw's in with them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭db

slinky2000 wrote: »
    Anyone use windmill motors? I've used them on and off for years now and they've always gotten the job done and never let me down. Had everything from fiesta's to bmw's in with them

I used to and never had a problem but I found that their prices shot up when they moved from the Dublin Road to the new place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

db wrote: »
    I used to and never had a problem but I found that their prices shot up when they moved from the Dublin Road to the new place.

labour is 50 an hour so it's not cheap but I think that's about average for most

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Casperbhoy wrote: »
    Good first post Brendan, forgot to give your phone number though:rolleyes:

It's 416453 :D

All of my family have been going to him for years. He knows his stuff and is very reasonable.

<-- (I'm not from Roscommon)

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

RS Auto out in clondrinagh ind estate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement