Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Eexperience with Phantom FM

Options
  • 15-11-2006 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I'm in Transition Year and I need to find work experience for next week(!) I emailed Phantom (info@phantom...) a few days ago and got no reply, so I was wondering if there's anyone else I should phone/email about work experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Can't speak for phantom at all but Spin 1038 actually say they take people on the jobs section of their page. Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

Hello all,

At the moment, we are not in a position to consider work experience requests as we are currently in the process if implementing various management processes designed to ensure the smooth running of the station.

It's very early days in here at the moment and it is unlikely that we will be able to bring in work experience candidates before the second quarter of next year.

Regards,

Ger Roe.
    Chief Executive.

Advertisement