Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colin McRae Rally

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

04 which I reluctantly bought on ebay after being severely let down by 03 (which is utter bollocks) ended up being one of the best driving games I've ever played.
    Never bothered with 05, for thr simple reason that I didn't think they could improve much on 04 and after reading some reviews, that semed to be about right.

Got to agree on the first incarnation on PS1....loved that game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

I loved 3 never played 4 and 5 is utter crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

03 had far too many bugs for my liking....nice courses Htough not enough IMO) and graphics, but 04 made it pale into insignificance.
    The lack of any real damage/servicing/set-up system in 03 lead to poor realism in strategy terms (ie what to fix/not to fix to get a car through the last stages)

Anyone ever played the PSP one? Any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

04 was very good the demo of 05 seemed a bit boring so didnt bother with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

Spot on folks, thanks a lot. I reckon I'll go with the 04 version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

Thanks for all your help folks, game arrived from ebay last night and its a cracker. Wish I wasn't at work now so I could be playing it :(

Advertisement