Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot access thread whats wrong

Options
  • 15-11-2006 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

hello trying to view this thread in the mobiles & pda section

Vodafone Mobile Connect Card - Un(limited) Data Bundle??

i get the error below,

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

whats going on was able to view it before??
    why cant i view it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Can you post the link to the thread as I can't find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

here ya go

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055002467&referrerid=&highlight=vodafone+unlimited

or search for this text
    Vodafone Mobile Connect Card - Un(limited) Data Bundle??

I can't access it either. That could be because it doesn't exist anymore as it was moved elsewhere though. When a thread gets moved it actually gets copied to the new forum and the old thread is inactive I think. Have a search around broadband or other techie forums, maybe it's there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

had a search cant find it anywhere.

mmm strange....

maybe the user who started the thread has locked it and only allows certain users to view it? could this be the case?

It could have been moved to a private forum, or maybe completely deleted. I don't know tbh.

Try pming the thread starter - it was ns06 wasn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

That thread has been removed.

Advertisement