Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Single size chippings for levelling compound

• 15-11-2006 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭

I'm about to level a very off-even floor and bought Ardex K15 leveller which will level up to 30mm (mine is about 15-20mm out).
    I need to get '3mm single size chippings' to mix in as an aggregate, but am not sure where to get these - any ideas?

Worst case I can use multi-size chippings between 3 and 7mm, not sure where to find these either.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

AFAIK, the smallest single size aggreagte normally available is 10mm but Roadstone Retail do a 3mm to 1mm graded aggregate that might suit your porpose. Otherwise they do a 5mm down which is basically washed sand. They would be worth asking. 01-4041275 (Tallaght)

Advertisement