Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Word Password Recovery - Quick Fix

• 15-11-2006 3:03pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

I need a quick fix for a password recovery for a word doc.

User who set it up has left the company and someone needs to open a file asap. Any freebies out there that dont take hours to do this?

(I've been telling the company for ages they need to shell out for a proper password cracker!!!) :rolleyes:

Cheers

Tox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Having been in the same boat myself. The easiest thing to do is get contact details from HR and call former employee.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

He's left the country. Gone travelling for the year :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

I found a free one (well trial limited) for this somewhere will try and dig it up again

I think this is the one i used for retrieving an excel password (similar situ as you)

http://lastbit.com/word/default.asp

Advertisement