Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female Singer Available- GALWAY

• 15-11-2006 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Im 26 from Melbourne Australia, just moved to Galway and looking to join a formed band or guitarist to form duo for gigs in pubs, weddings, etc. Was working the pub circuit in Melbourne and have loads of experience. Also play a little guitar and hope to work on original material when not busy doing covers.

If you are serious and interested please reply to this message.

Cheers,
    Caroline

Comments

Hey caro3565..
    How are you?..did you find anyone yet?..im 26,play guitar, and a bit of piano, and ive a studio set up..im in ennis though, about an hr down the road..Doing gigs would probably be awkward with the distance, but if you want to maybe do a couple of tracks,..see where they go..if youre interested get back to me shur..take it easy..p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 caro3565

Hey caro3565..
    How are you?..did you find anyone yet?..im 26,play guitar, and a bit of piano, and ive a studio set up..im in ennis though, about an hr down the road..Doing gigs would probably be awkward with the distance, but if you want to maybe do a couple of tracks,..see where they go..if youre interested get back to me shur..take it easy..p

Hey, thanks for replying. No I havent found anyone yet. I am interested in getting together and getting some original stuff together thou. My email is payment43@hotmail.com. I dont think you are allowed to give out numbers on this site.!!

So I will hear from you soon!

Advertisement