Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a Broadband Troubleshooter

Options
  • 15-11-2006 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

My folks are living in the Offaly area (Tullamore to be exact) and they got in Eircom broadband.

It was installed and worked... for about two days.

Since then (two months ago) it has given nothing but problems. Hours have been spent on the "customer help" phoneline. Ironic name considering help is the last thing that has been given.

So many changes have been made to network connections and the computer programmes from contradictory advice from the several different staff that the folks have talked to that I feel that there is proabably far more problems than can be sorted now through their help line.

If anyone knows of a person within the midlands area that can install broadband and troubleshoot problems with PC and broadband configurations please let me know.

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

faulty silver netopia probably

eircom support know about the faulty silver netopia issue and can send out a non faulty netopia in its place.

ring 1800245945 and press # or 0 or #0 for bb install support , if you get a Bangalore Biddy (they can not order up a replacement) then hang up and ring back again until you get someone in Ireland.

Advertisement