Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun dealer in Swords, Co.Dublin.

Options
  • 15-11-2006 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of a dealer on the Rathbeale road in Swords Co.Dublin?.

At least thats the address I was given, I drove from Swords to Ashborne looking for him without success.

I'm looking for either an address or phone number. Either that or any other gun dealers on the northside (of Dublin).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭de_shadow

Theres courtlough on balbriggan http://www.courtlough.ie/ not too far away from swords

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

There's a bloke in Ballheary in swords but i dont know his name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Dapper

Courthlough is a very good spot to go great advice and assistance on licence issues and storage issues and they have a good range of new and used guns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Mairt,

I reckon the person you are looking for is Paddy McCormack, Balheary.
    His premises is on your left hand side approx 1/2 a mile after Balheary church as you head from Swords to Balheary.

You will recognise his place from the skeet layout to the left of the house and the (smallish) high tower on the same site.

Do not confuse this premises with Balheary Shooting club which is in the same area but is unconnected.

Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Chopperdog wrote:
    Mairt,

I reckon the person you are looking for is Paddy McCormack, Balheary.
    His premises is on your left hand side approx 1/2 a mile after Balheary church as you head from Swords to Balheary.

You will recognise his place from the skeet layout to the left of the house and the (smallish) high tower on the same site.

Do not confuse this premises with Balheary Shooting club which is in the same area but is unconnected.

Hope this helps.

Cheer's. And thanks to everyone else who replied.

I''m just looking for a new source for ammo since Brian McArdle (R.I.P.) was my usual guy, and Cleerie in Templebar is gone now.

Thanks once again gentlemen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement