Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Zone Magazine

Options
  • 15-11-2006 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Guys, I've noticed the latest edition of PC Zone has
    a Battlefield 2142 demo - does anyone if this is a single player
    standalone demo or a multiplayer online version of the game?

I don't have an internet connection so can't play an online version.

Thanks

Karl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I'm not sure what version it is but the game is completley pointless unless you can play online. The bots are pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Kenpo

Really?

Online playing is cool but I don't see the point in buying any game that solely relies on web game play.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

To each his own. If you don't like playing games online, then buying a Battlefield game or an MMORPG will seem like madness, but to people that like online gaming it makes perfect sense. They're not designed for people that want a single player campaign, they're for online play.

Don't buy any of the Battlefield games if you don't have internet though, just stick with something like Call of Duty then.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Grrr Xbox Live and BF... I wan't broadband <end of rant>

Advertisement