Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Forum Access System

Options
  • 15-11-2006 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

First off I would like to state that I understand the reasons why this system is in place.

On two occasions I have applied for access into the forum and on two occasions I have received no reply. It would appear to me that there is a fear among present members of the forum. It it understandable that they would be non too pleased if they sponsored someone and they were then banned due to an act by that someone.

I feel this fear is depriving myself and others of access to the forum. I think a review of the system is in order.

V
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Have you read the charter/mechanism thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Of course I have. I have been on the forum over 2 months and I have not once fallen out of line. I don't get online as often as I'd like to but the option of discussing Soccer when I am on would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I asked that because I don't think that you need to wait for a regular to support you, I think that rule has changed now. Basically you are waiting for a mod to just give you access.

Although, I may have the rules wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Oh I see, well I hope your right.

Nice one.

Advertisement