Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livigno Shops for equipment

Options
  • 15-11-2006 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,

Just spotted this forum, and noticed e planned trips to livigno a few times.
    I'm heading there next year for my second snowboard trip(was there last year, loved it)

Anyway did any of e get equipment there?
    I went with panorama last year, Madness was the school i went to.
    I stayed in Marco's Bar and rented my equipment from the shop downstairs from it.
    I was thinking of getting boots this year, and was wondering is that the best place to get them or is there another shop?
    Any experiences?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

Go to De Fox at the bottom of the Carosello 3000. They have the best quality gear and decent prices. You don't want a crappy binding snapping halfway down the slope!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Go to De Fox at the bottom of the Carosello 3000. They have the best quality gear and decent prices. You don't want a crappy binding snapping halfway down the slope!

Yep, what he said!

Because we've been going there for 7 odd years, our trip gets a discount :)

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

a discount at the shop?

If so think of it from a person that does not get a discount there, still good value? I've heard to head in the opposite direction of town from marcos, do e know what shops to look out for? esp one where i can try the boots for a few days before i buy(for a fee i assume, or even full price but with option to swap for a better fitting pair.)

If you mean you get a discount for the holiday, how many of e go? I'm in a group of 48 this year, a bus full! it was about 30 of us last year but now everyone is going

Advertisement