Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Distributor for 1988 Toyota Camry 2 Litre

Options
  • 15-11-2006 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Hi All, I am looking for a Distributor for a 1988 Toyota Camry 2 Litre and a source of spares for old Toyota Camry's generally.

Can anyone help please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Where in the country are you? also what other parts are you stuck for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Jayrules

yeh try traynors der in the north of ireland but hav a truch i ting goes around the country on wensday and thursdays ring him to find out wer th nearest stop to you is their number is 003532839991242 or also der is a place in kilcock called higgans breakers number for dat is 016285671 let us no how ya get on cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

colm_mcm wrote:
    Where in the country are you? also what other parts are you stuck for?

I am in Wicklow/Wexford. I can travel for parts. I am looking for general parts to have on standby. I would even consider buying another Camry to have the parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

Jayrules wrote:
    yeh try traynors der in the north of ireland but hav a truch i ting goes around the country on wensday and thursdays ring him to find out wer th nearest stop to you is their number is 003532839991242 or also der is a place in kilcock called higgans breakers number for dat is 016285671 let us no how ya get on cheers

cheers

Advertisement