Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need comics? I got 'em !

Options
  • 15-11-2006 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Looks like things have changed a little around here :)
    Not so long ago I wasn't allowed to mention my comet-comics mail order service but now I see my friends over at getyourcomics have 2 threads going.
    So I thought I'd chance my arm again to remind everyone that I'm Ireland's top back issue dealer with the largest selection and cheapest prices. 30,000 comics in stock and counting. Signed comics, out of print stuff, you name it. Prices from 50 cents. I also run the Dublin Comic and Toy conventions and marts ,not to be confused with my buddy John's Dublin City Comic Con which I'll be selling at on the 25th November. If there's anything you'd like me to bring to the con for you, drop me a line or I'll gladly post em out to you. My email is comicartist@oceanfree.net .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Any chance you have Daredevil #181 in good condition? What would be the price for it?..

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Uncle Spunk

Wahey Emmet, still owe you that wedding pressie. Will deffo have it at the DubCon.

Bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Emmett

Brimmy wrote:
    Any chance you have Daredevil #181 in good condition? What would be the price for it?..

Brimmy,
    Yes, I have near mint copies going for 24.95 (postage included) and cgc copies from 9.0,9.2,9.4,9.6. A 9.6 is 40.00 euro. Or if you want something in lesser condition, let me know. :)

Uncle Spunk,
    Cheers buddy! Look forward to seeing you at the Con and I've a free table with your name on it for my next con (hopefully January).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

You do GNs, Emmett?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Emmett wrote:
    Brimmy,
    Yes, I have near mint copies going for 24.95 (postage included) and cgc copies from 9.0,9.2,9.4,9.6. A 9.6 is 40.00 euro. Or if you want something in lesser condition, let me know. :)

Uncle Spunk,
    Cheers buddy! Look forward to seeing you at the Con and I've a free table with your name on it for my next con (hopefully January).

Put Fail Comics down for the con too will you?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

do u have any dark knight returns?orginal copies?

You do GNs, Emmett?

Jack,
    Yes, I just bought in a great collection of Graphic Novels. Most go for 10.00 each so if you're attending the next con, get there early to get your pick.

Bombidol,
    Yeah, it'd be a pleasure to have FAIL COMICS at the con. I'll talk with you more when I have a date set.

qwertplaywert,
    Dark Knight returns....I have all 4 issues but not all are 1st prints. Does that matter to you? ( I'll have them at the con on the 25th NOV if you want to check 'em out)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

what print are they?and how much?and where shall this event take place?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I have prog 7 of 2000ad in very good condition..any idea what its worth?

Degsy wrote:
    I have prog 7 of 2000ad in very good condition..any idea what its worth?

Degsy,
    Not much unfortunately. At conventions,I usually sell that issue for around 7.50. I think 2000AD issues are a bit undervalued at the moment. I'd give it a few years before selling until the yanks discover the wealth of talent that worked on these early issues and that when you'll see them selling for bigger bucks.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Emmett wrote:
    Degsy,
    Not much unfortunately. At conventions,I usually sell that issue for around 7.50. I think 2000AD issues are a bit undervalued at the moment. I'd give it a few years before selling until the yanks discover the wealth of talent that worked on these early issues and that when you'll see them selling for bigger bucks.

Thanks for that!:)

Advertisement