Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digitalalb

• 15-11-2006 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

lads now that i see no premiership on art next year. is their much use of my 80cm dish and technomate 1500 in picking up digitalalb. im located in galway. is it expensive?? worth it??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Digitalb was a very good value package pre August '06, with very good mix of football, movies and documentaries.
    But they split up into Supersport and Digitalb, so if you're interested in just football maybe Supersport is what you're looking for.
    Very few people mention digitalb on these boards but I have read of some people's complaints on other forums, so do a bit research and see if it's what you're looking for!
    A 12 month digitalb sub cost me 220E and I also had to buy a conax cam 45E ( your receiver may not need a cam if it has the latest download)

http://www.digitalblisting.com/

this site will give you an idea of channels and content

Advertisement