Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality of phoneline provided by Digiweb Metro

Options
  • 15-11-2006 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Anyone have it? Care to comment? I'm about to order it and cancel my eircom line so any help appreciated.

Cheers
    Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Moving to Net/Comms. Not a wireless issue

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stevo11

*bump*

*bump*

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I have it for a few months now.
    No problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

the actual phone call costs surely ourweigh the fact that there is no line rental- i use blueface with metro and i works out very well.

• Advertisement

is this fact or are you assuming? I did a quick comparison on call charges with eircom and they seem competitive given our line usage...

So, can you elaborate on Blueface? What is it, how does it work?

found their website.... but they also seem to require a subscription (which would be 9.99 on top of my digiweb subscription.. not sure if they'd save me that much... )?
    I ain't into the Pay as you go stuff...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

blueface + digiweb 1mbit + line rental all comes in at about €29.97 a month .

eircom are increasing their line rental (alone) to €28.20 in January

"blueface + digiweb 1mbit + line rental all comes in at about €29.97 a month ."

Not sure what I'm missing here...

Blueface 9.99
    Digiweb Metro (see subject) 34.99
    Line rental ? (not sure what you mean here... )

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

steve
    the metro 34.99 package refers to 3mb download speed -they also have a starter package 1mb for 19.99
    i have a blueface 14.99 monthly package-unlimited calls to ireland and uk

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

digiweb metro 3mbit is €34.99 , digiweb metro 1 mbit is €19.99 both throw in a telephone line port (hence line rental) with the bb

Ah! I see... I guess I'll prob run with Digiweb the first month then calculate what it would have cost via Blueface and see what the difference is.

Cheers for the replies!
    Steve

Advertisement