Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband Customers please come in here...

Options
  • 15-11-2006 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hey..
    i really want to get the 3mb breeze ibb package..and i know thta my mate who has it and lives about 5-10 min walk down the road from me has no problems withj them and is getting the proper speeds..but yuos all seem to have problems with them still..but others say that theyve cleared things up alot..so just to see what its like for all yous..id like yas to please do this test and link the result image to your posts please..

thanks..:D

http://www.speedtest.net/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Im the 'mate' lol he shouldnt get any problems as he will be on the same mast as me, never have any problems...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

There was a whole thread about this yesterday here

look at my post, ive posted a pic of speedtests recently.. that speedtest u showed by the way has london as the closest server.. you are better off using www.irishisptest.com for a more accurate result...

By the way most of us are still on the 2mb but upgraded to 3mb soon hopefully... Ive had it for a few months and no complaints as of yet.... they have spent alot of money on the network receltly and it has improved alot....

ab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

From the posts here, Breeze seems fine - it's Ripwave that's crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

aw right yeah..thanks for teh heads up..well from what i can see most peole are happy with breeze except for the odd 10 people that keep popping up again and again saying its bad..i might give it a try after chritsmas..

Advertisement