Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Printers.

Options
  • 15-11-2006 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

im doing an essay at the moment and have some visual elements included (graphs etc.) i also have included a decent quality photo. i was wondering does anyone know if it will come out clearly? i dont want to waste money finding out:) thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

If you're referring to the colour printers in UCD then yeah they come out quite well with the whole spectrum of colour in the cartridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

thanks

If its any consolation I'm doing a essay myself its due in tomorrow, I'm gonna be at it until I finish it which should be in four or five hours.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Surprisingly the colour printers perform quite well.

(it was even more fun to use them back in the days of free printing!)

Red Alert wrote:
    Surprisingly the colour printers perform quite well.

(it was even more fun to use them back in the days of free printing!)

Really in what year did free printing end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Come on now delta bravo, it's hardly going to breadk the bank to print 1 page to see the quality for yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Chakar wrote:
    Really in what year did free printing end?
    When the craftyness of students stoped being underestimated

Advertisement