Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2007 Releases you're looking forward to

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 PlatonicDisease

I gotta say for starters that 2006 was a rather satisfying year for me personally as the year saw some great metal releases by old-time heavyweights.

For 2007, I'm anxiously awaiting Megadeth's 'United Abominations', rumoured new Obituary, Malevolent Creation releases. And other DM releases are only to be expected and I'll definitely have a few on my must-have A-list. Then I anticipate an all-new reunion studio effort from Anthrax with Belladonna.

And finally, a crowning glory of sorts for me personally. I'm praying endlessly for the DLR-VH reunion to happen for real this time and a rollicking new CVH release in 2007. I can't possibly ask for more in the year ahead. Here's hoping!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

i'll add the new Explosions in the sky record to my list . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Machine Heads new album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Rush and Opeth, and hopefully a tour from each as well.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

new chirs cornell.........you know my name =SONG OF THE YEAR!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

It would be nice to hear something new from Ulrich Schnauss.

Other than that I would say Queens Of The Stoneage, Rammstein (an actual new album).

For reasons I wont get into I hope Audioslave never release another album and I hope Chris Cornell just gives up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    new chirs cornell.........you know my name =SONG OF THE YEAR!

I just had a listen to it, its one of the worst Cornell songs I have ever heard imo.

By the way Soundgarden are my favourite band and I'm a huge fan of Cornells stuff bar his solo album and as a result of the new album pretty much all the Audioslave stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Charm Offensive

Smashing Pumpkins, Biffy Clyro, Yourcodenameis:milo, Oceansize and 65daysofstatic are the names that immediately jump to mind for me. QOTSA would be nice too, and I'll be interested to see what a NIN record that didn't take a gazillion years to make sounds like.

i hate soundgarden but love cornells solo stuff and Audioslave!lol me and frott are oppistites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

galwayrush wrote:
    Rush and Opeth, and hopefully a tour from each as well.:cool:

+1 on both counts. Rush is definetly a band I'd like to see live once in my lifetime, along with Dream Theater.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

CyberWaste wrote:
    Machine Heads new album.

Ooh, that could be good, Ashes of Empires was one hell of a comeback. Will this be accompanied by a new tour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

+1 on both counts. Rush is definetly a band I'd like to see live once in my lifetime, along with Dream Theater.
    Dream Theatre have done some class Rush covers live.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

New Radiohead out early this year... Won't be the same but I'm looking forward to it... Also, intrigued to hear a new Metallica album...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Het-Field wrote:

Weezer's greatest hits

Eh... haven't they already been released? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Out Of Order

gizmo wrote:
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. New Alter Bridge album. WANT.
    Excellent, didnt know about that.

Im looking forward to Pain Of Salvation - Scarsick, out in a few weeks.

hopefully there might be some good live cds this year*crosses fingers for taking back sunday*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Skiesonfire19

Machine Head - The Blackening!!

Skies

Advertisement