Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Team Xmas Beers 2nd Dec ? Town somewhere

• 15-11-2006 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Atm we have no game, im sure Neil and Mark ahve some gig for a band they heard on soccer am to go to, Andy is working, Darren practising throw ins,jules bulding a house, but the rest of us are probably sad and have nothing to do that night.

So any chance of a team beers ?

Kdjacs mates can get us al into Pravda or Olympia regardless of drunken state.

What can your mate get us into :D

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

KdjaCL wrote:
    im sure Neil and Mark ahve some gig for a band they heard on soccer am to go to

No gig that Saturday but I won't be around. Playin in Oriel Park that day then stayin in Gundalk for a 21st that night. Any other weekend is cool though, unless there's a decent band on this week's show.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Xavi6 wrote:
    No gig that Saturday but I won't be around. Playin in Oriel Park that day then stayin in Gundalk for a 21st that night. Any other weekend is cool though, unless there's a decent band on this week's show.....

Razorlight are on this week atm they not touring Ireland, so we cool for another night :p

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

KdjaCL wrote:
    Razorlight are on this week atm they not touring Ireland, so we cool for another night :p

kdjac

Ha ha defo. Team beers is essential over the Christmas period.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I can't make it that weekend I am heading over to see Celtic play.

Advertisement