Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the best phone

• 15-11-2006 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Whats the better phone out of Sony Ericsson k750i,Nokia 6280,Nokia 6233 or Sony Ericsson k610i.What has the best camera and features.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

k800i is the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

What do you want in a phone? What are your priorities? Camera? Messaging? MP3's?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭tunes81

I found this site http://www.gsmarena.com to be good for looking for phones there are some reviews included

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

my cheap motorola seems to have konked out after about a years use, and i was considering buying a k750i, mostly for its camera and the price of 179, is it worth the money and is the technology/camera dated, or does it still give the competition a good run for its money?, keeping in mind that, that really is the top end of my budget!!!!;)Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

i bought the k750i dismornin, its amazing, the camera exeeded all expectations i can only onder what the k800i is like, and there was a little added bonus too, when i checked how much credit was coming with the phone the night before it said 90 but the next mornin it said 120, ooooweeee im happy, i would recommend, well from my first impressions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

I had a K750i, in fact had two, and loved them from the moment I got them. I had been a Nokia user since the first mobile I got so this was my first experience with a SE handset. I was a SE virgin :D I recently upgraded to the K800i so as long as SE continue to make good handsets, I'll continue to be a brand loyal customer. K750i and K800i are class phones.

Advertisement